11.3.14

O Sol e ardósias coloridas

"Did you find what you were after?
The pain and the laughter
Brought you to your knees
But if the sun sets you free, sets you free
You'll be free indeed, indeed

She's only happy in the sun
She's only happy in the sun"
- Ben Harper

  Se alguém já descobriu uma forma melhor de acordar do que com o Sol a entrar pelas janelas, como quem suspira "Bom dia", que me avise, pois eu certamente ainda não descobri.
  If anyone found a better way to wake up than with the Sun shining through the windows, as if saying "Good morning", please tell me, because I certainly did not.

Photo taken by A Beautiful Mess (here)
***
Um DYI fofinho que só ele: criar uma ardósia colorida. Vou tão fazê-lo este Verão (por outras palavras, assim que a disponibilidade me permitir).
One lovely DYI: how to create a colorful chalkboard. I'm so doing it this Summer (in other words, when I have the time for it).

Seguir no Facebook | Seguir no Bloglovin'

2 comentários:

Deixa aqui a tua opinião, será lida com a maior das atenções.